Say hello to Ecoposh OBV :: Glacier! A simple, gray, classic cloth diaper to add to your collection. Our beloved Ecoposh fitted cloth diapers, famous for their work-horse absorbency and ultimate over night protection, have been REFRESHED! The new, refreshed Ecoposh OBV is the same One Size Fitted Pocket Cloth Diaper except now the interior has been made using organic bamboo velour (OBV) which creates a plush feel for your little ones bum and is the ultimate luxury against their skin. Ecoposh OBV is available in 5 brand new Earth-inspired saturations: Boysenberry, Saffron, Atlantis, Caribbean and Glacier!
Ecoposh OBV is a One Size Pocket Fitted cloth diaper:One Size:
- Grows with your child from birth to potty training through adjustable snap settings.
- Adjusts to 4 different sizes to accommodate little ones from 6-35 pounds.
- Each Ecoposh OBV comes with a 6r Soaker set made out of organic cotton and rayon from bamboo
- Fitted diaper + 6r Soaker set = 10 thirsty layers!
- The most absorbent type of cloth diaper! GREAT for over nights!
- Create fun and funky color combinations with our Rumparooz Cloth Diaper Cover in Prints or Solid Colors!
Kanga Care brand cloth diapers are the original cloth diapers uniquely designed with the patented leak protection technology of double inner gussets. US Pat. 8,425,483 has been issued exclusively to Kanga Care LLC.
The Ultimate Night Time Diapering Solution!
The premium blend of fibers along with the Kanga Care bamboo 6r Soaker is perfect for heavy wetters and nighttime solutions. The Ecoposh OBV One Size Fitted Pocket Cloth Diaper is a premium solution for parents looking for organic materials in a cloth diaper. The outter layer, which gives the Ecoposh OBV the various colors, is a cotton/polyester blend that is made from recycled water bottles.
What is a "fitted" diaper?
A Fitted cloth diaper is shaped like a diaper and has some form of snaps or velcro to fasten the diaper onto the baby. Fitted diapers are not waterproof and will require some type of diaper cover to keep the wetness contained. The Fitted diaper category lives in the space between Prefolds (flat, square, cotton/bamboo diapers that require folding and pining to fasten onto baby and need a cover to be waterproof) and the more modern Pocket Diaper or All In One (waterproof, has either snaps or hook/loop features so that it can fasten onto baby.)
- Before first use diapers and bamboo 6r Soaker should be prepped: Wash 5X in hot water (no detergent) with a cold rinse, tumble dry medium.
This will shrink diapers to appropriate size and "sponge" up fabric for maximum absorbency.
(Diapers will be at their fullest absorbency after 10 washes but may begin use after 5 washes.)
- Snap diaper rise to proper size setting.
- Select the proper 6r soaker for size of diaper and insert through pocket opening, placing soaker inside the diaper.
- Fasten diaper to baby
- This diaper needs a cover! Use with the Rumparooz One Size Diaper Cover.
Wash & Care Instructions
The number one thing to remember when caring for your diapers is they are just another load! There is no magical solution that you should need and no crazy tricks.
- 1 Cold rinse
2 Hot wash: add the recommended amount of detergent for the appropriate load size.
- 3 Cool rinse
- 4 Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry in indirect sunlight.
- 1 Original Tide Ultra
- 2 Tide Free and Gentle
- 3 Gain
- 4 Ecover (powder, not liquid)
Please do not use laundry additives such a bleach, Oxiclean, Borax or Bac-out to wash your Kanga Care products. If you have questions about our washing instructions, please ask! We are happy to help!
- Newborn setting starts at 6 lbs
- Small setting starts at 10 lbs
- Medium setting starts at 15 lbs
- Large setting (fully un-snapped) starts around 20 lbs and will fit up to 35-40 lbs.
- Patented Double Inner Gussets!
Definitely need for overnight!
I recently bought 5 of the ecoposh diapers to try for overnight, I wish I bought them sooner! My baby is 3 months old, every night I would have to wake her up to change her diaper and she would cry every single time. I finally decided to try the ecoposh out for nighttime and it has changed everything! No more crying during the night due to unwanted diaper changes!
Heavy Night Wetter
Great solution for my heavy night wetter! Love that I can even match it to the covers. And this one goes with pretty much everything.
Ordered this in hopes to find a better, leak free solution for overnights with my 5 month old heavy wetter. I will admit, I did not wash it 5 times as suggested to prep, I washed it twice. And it didn't leak one bit! I am in love with this diaper for overnights!
Great night time diaper
Best Overnight Nappy
My littles were consistently peeing through paper nappies, which were my go-to for long overnights...UNTIL I found these Ecoposh OBV. First night used, no Leaks! The whole diaper is absorbent so slap a cover or wool over it and you are good to go!