Crinkle Bunny Ear Teething Rings • Premium Bamboo Muslin & Wooden Ring :: Mixtape
Mixtapes mean love and this pattern brings that love to Kanga Care Bunny Ear Teething Rings! Our Bunny Ear Teething rings use the same Bamboo Muslin that our customers have grown to love from our Serene collection of Baby and Forever Blankets. Made from soft, lightweight and breathable 100% viscose of bamboo fiber, it lends itself to becoming the perfect reversible fabric strip, with a hidden crinkle layer inside, to tie to a wooden ring for our Bunny Ear Teethers!
- Fabric strip roughly is 2 in x 13 in. (handmade, may vary slightly)
- Crinkle material material sandwiched between:
- 2 muslin layers sewn together -
- Side A :: Collection of mixtapes and pencils to wind you back up!
- Side B :: Black and white zebra print with lightning bolts.
- Pre-shrunk and softened
- Non-toxic dye
- Gets softer and softer with every wash!
Wooden Ring Care
- Fabric strip can be washed - please remove wooden ring first
To care for wooden ring: Wipe-clean only; do not sterilize, do not place in dishwasher or submerge in water. If wood finish dulls over time, lightly sand the surface to smooth with a fine-tooth sandpaper, then apply a 50/50 mixture of beeswax and food grade oil. Give treatment time to soak in, then wipe away any excess oil.