Kanga Care 6r Soakers
Not ONE insert, but TWO...
Each Rumparooz 6r Soaker is actually a pair of two inserts in your choice of hemp or microfiber - giving a full range of insert size setting INSIDE the diaper where fit and absorbency is integral! The Hemp, Bamboo and Microfiber inserts can be used together through the different snap settings. Use the med/large Hemp or Bamboo 6r Soaker for maximum absorbency and snap the Microfiber 6r Soaker to the top for faster absorption.
The Rumparooz 6r Soaker insert is a set and includes:
- (1) Countoured Newborn Insert with two snaps (3 layers thick)
- (1) One-Size Insert with various snap settings (3 layers thick)
Prepping Hemp & Bamboo Inserts: To prep your hemp or bamboo inserts wash and dry them approximately six times before use. This will bring out their maximum absorbency. You may or may not use detergent. Microfiber inserts only need to be washed once before use.
Protect your diapers while using diaper rash cream!
Kanga Care recommends using a liner with ALL DIAPER CREAMS, even if they promote that they are "cloth diaper safe."
- Perfectly Designed for the the Rumparooz. The liner fits between the inner gussets and does not compromise the function of the inner gussets critical feature.
- Made out of the same inner material as the Rumparooz and the Lil Joeys. No-Pill, 100% hypo-allergenic microchamois.
- 12.5" long, 3.5" wide. Fits perfectly between the inner gussets of the Rumparooz.
Kanga Care liners will also work in the Lil Joeys if you are concerned about those first couple days of meconium. They are a little longer then the Lil Joey so just fold the liner down at one end and position it evenly into the diaper.