Crinkle Bunny Ear Teething Rings • Premium Bamboo Muslin & Wooden Ring :: Quinn
Meet Quinn Bunny Ear Teething Rings - A classic design bold enough to brighten your day with your little one. Our Bunny Ear Teething rings use the same Bamboo Muslin that our customers have grown to love from our Serene collection of Baby and Forever Blankets. Made from soft, lightweight and breathable 100% viscose of bamboo fiber, it lends itself to becoming the perfect reversible fabric strip, with a hidden crinkle layer inside, to tie to a wooden ring for our Bunny Ear Teethers!
- Fabric strip roughly is 2 in x 13 in. (handmade, may vary slightly)
- Crinkle material material sandwiched between:
- 2 muslin layers sewn together -
- Side A :: Fan favorite plaid in shades of orange, blue, green, red, teal, lime and opaque hues where they blend
- Side B :: Peacock teal paisley and hearts.
- Pre-shrunk and softened
- Non-toxic dye
- Gets softer and softer with every wash!
Wooden Ring Care
- Fabric strip can be washed - please remove wooden ring first
- To care for wooden ring: Wipe-clean only; do not sterilize, do not place in dishwasher or submerge in water. If wood finish dulls over time, lightly sand the surface to smooth with a fine-tooth sandpaper, then apply a 50/50 mixture of beeswax and food grade oil. Give treatment time to soak in, then wipe away any excess oil.