Kanga Care Pail Liners are a cylindrical shape, tapered slightly towards the bottom to allow more volume and fit your pail perfectly! This pail liner keeps the waterproof laminate on the inside where the dirty diapers are. The Kanga Care Pail Liners will fit almost any pail size. To use, place pail liner in a tall kitchen trash can or diaper pail with a closable lid. Cinch the drawstring down with the toggle for a snug and exact fit. The fabric is cuffed at the top of the liner so when you use it in a pail you will see the fun print or color folded over the top! To clean, machine wash with your diapers or other soiled items. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Kanga Care uses a water resistant polyester TPU which is a solvent-free polyester fabric that has been laminated with a thermoplastic polyurethane using a heat bonding process, not chemicals. This process is low in toxicity and is better for the natural environment then traditional PUL.
Key Features of the Kanga Care Pail Liners
- Size: 26" tall 33" around the base 54" around the top
- Pail liner is cylindrical shaped and tapers slightly towards the bottom to allow more volume and fit your pail perfectly!
- Barrier Seam Sealing Technology:
- No "gluing" nor "ironing" to seal seams.
- Seams are physically sealed away from moisture!
- Drawstring Closure: Fits any pail size.Place in pail and cinch the drawstring down with the toggle for a snug and exact fit.
- NO-Stink Fabric: This pail liner keeps the waterproof laminate on the inside where the dirty diapers are. This keeps the dirty diapers off the fabric, which can cause permanent stink issues.
- Made from TPU laminate and corn spun polyester.
This pail liner is so much more than just a pail liner. We use these for trips to the pool (or beach if we had one), wet clothes and towels stay secure in the pail liner keeping any mess contained. The liners typically line the diaper pail in my baby’s room. I use a kitchen sized trash can as a diaper pail and these liners are the perfect size.
I love the pail liner, works great with our swing top standard sized garbage can.
We wash our cloth diapers frequently, pretty much every day and these pail liners have lasted a long time (4 years now). Great quality and easy to transport to washing machine with the handle. It's the perfect size too.