Make Those Dirty Diapers Disappear In This Poppy Orange, Waterproof, Odor Reducing, Reusable Pail Liner, And Keep The Pail Clean!
Kanga Care Pail Liners are a cylindrical shape, tapered slightly towards the bottom to allow more volume and fit your pail perfectly! This pail liner keeps the waterproof laminate on the inside where the dirty diapers are. The Kanga Care Pail Liners will fit almost any pail size. To use, place pail liner in a tall kitchen trash can or diaper pail with a closable lid. Cinch the drawstring down with the toggle for a snug and exact fit. The fabric is cuffed at the top of the liner so when you use it in a pail you will see the fun print or color folded over the top! To clean, machine wash with your diapers or other soiled items. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Kanga Care uses a water resistant polyester TPU which is a solvent-free polyester fabric that has been laminated with a thermoplastic polyurethane using a heat bonding process, not chemicals. This process is low in toxicity and is better for the natural environment then traditional PUL.
Key Features of the Kanga Care Pail Liners
- Size: 26" tall 33" around the base 54" around the top
- Pail liner is cylindrical shaped and tapers slightly towards the bottom to allow more volume and fit your pail perfectly!
- Barrier Seam Sealing Technology:
- No "gluing" nor "ironing" to seal seams.
- Seams are physically sealed away from moisture!
- Drawstring Closure: Fits any pail size.Place in pail and cinch the drawstring down with the toggle for a snug and exact fit.
- NO-Stink Fabric: This pail liner keeps the waterproof laminate on the inside where the dirty diapers are. This keeps the dirty diapers off the fabric, which can cause permanent stink issues.
- Made from TPU laminate and corn spun polyester.
Nice and bright and easy to find, even after my child dumps a bunch of clothes on top of my bags.
We purchased this item from Amazon.com to use in our Ubbi pail. We also purchased the Ubbi pail liner. The Ubbi pail liner only lasted 2 washes before the drawstring fell out. However, after washing almost once a day for 3 weeks, the Kanga care liner is still like new. It does hold air/soap suds on the inside, but it doesn't seem to matter. I think it is because we have a water softener. We also ordered the Dexter print pail liner since we like this one so much. It also is nice that even with brigbt colors, you can just wash tbe liner with your dirty diapers making laundry very easy and less stinky!