Multi-Sensory teethers are easy to hold with tiny hands, soothing and stimulating baby when they need it most!
Meet Mod Teething Rings - a bold, vibrant and colorful combination. The Kanga Care Teether is a visually stimulating and easy to grasp early stage sensory and motor skill development toy. Each 3-ring Kanga Care Teether includes one ring of beautifully saturated silicone beads and 2 hard beech wood rings of graduated sizes. Some teethers include wooden beads crochet in yarn.
These are the perfect addition to your registry or baby shower, a must-have for your baby! A safe and durable toy for infants 3 months through the teething stage.
Natural Teething Relief
Beech wood is a widely-used hardwood for toys. It is a sustainable wood that does not splinter and is long lasting. Beech Wood is odorless, tasteless and naturally resistant to bacteria, making it the ideal choice for a teething ring.
Safe for Little Ones
- Beads are permanently attached in a circle.
- Wood is safe for baby to chew and naturally resistant to bacteria.
- Silicone beads are made of premium quality 100% medical grade silicone, 100% non toxic, odorless, BPA free, and lead free.
Sensory & Motor Skills Development
- Sooth: Irritated and swollen gums while chewing on the hard beech wood rings.
- See: The visually stimulating saturated colors of the silicone beads
- Listen: To the soft rattle of the wooden ring as baby shakes the teether with their grasp.
- Feel: The many textures and surfaces as baby explores with their fingertips.
- Grasp: The teether is the perfect size to learn to pass objects from one hand to the other.
Use & Safety
- Do not use this product without full adult supervision.
- Inspect teether, wood, rings, and silicone beads before every use and discard at first sign of damage or loosening of beads.
- Safety-tested by a leading third party laboratory.
- Wipe-clean only; do not sterilize or submerge in water.
- If wood finish dulls over time, lightly sand the surface to smooth with a fine-tooth sandpaper, then apply a 50/50 mixture of beeswax and food grade oil. Give treatment time to soak in, then wipe away any excess oil.