The Rumparooz and Ecoposh OBV had a baby!
...and that baby is the Rumparooz OBV! The Rumparooz OBV One Size Cloth Diaper combines the best features of the top two Kanga Care products: the Rumparooz One Size Cloth Diaper and the Ecoposh OBV One Size Fitted Cloth Diaper. The Rumparooz OBV brings to you the premium plush Organic Cotton Bamboo Velour inner lining creating a plush cushion for your little one. Included is the Bamboo 6r Soaker, provides long lasting absorbency with everlasting soft comfort. These features have been combined with the waterproof TPU outer cover in luxurious saturated earth tones and the ones size adjustable front of the Rumparooz pocket diaper design to give you a bullet proof diaper that will grow with your child. From birth to potty training the Rumparooz OBV offers premium organic materials and max absorbency.
Kanga Care's patented leak protection technology of the double inner gussets to keep the messiest of messes locked in is featured in the Rumparooz OBV. This diaper is the perfect solution for daytime, nighttime, heavy wetters, eco-conscious parents or anyone who is looking for the best cloth diapering option for their little one.
Rumparooz OBV is a One Size cloth diaper:One Size:
- Grows with your child from birth to potty training through adjustable snap settings.
- Adjusts to 4 different sizes to accommodate little ones from 6-35 pounds.
- Each Rumparooz OBV comes with a 6r Soaker set made out of organic cotton and rayon from bamboo
- Pocket Diaper + 6r Soaker set = 8 thirsty layers!
- Kanga Care brand cloth diapers are the original cloth diapers uniquely designed with the patented leak protection technology of double inner gussets. US Pat. 8,425,483 has been issued exclusively to Kanga Care LLC.
Great Night Time Diapering Solution!
The premium blend of an organic lining, a waterproof outer and the Kanga Care bamboo 6r Soaker is perfect for heavy wetters and nighttime solutions. The Rumparooz OBV One Size Cloth Diaper is a premium solution for parents looking for organic materials in a cloth diaper. The outer layer is waterproof, while the inside is organic, creating a 1-part system that does not require a cover or additional accessories.
Wash & Care Instructions
The number one thing to remember when caring for your diapers is they are just another load! There is no magical solution that you should need and no crazy tricks.
- 1 Cold rinse
2 Hot wash: add the recommended amount of detergent for the appropriate load size.
- 3 Cool rinse
- 4 Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry in indirect sunlight.
- 1 Original Tide Ultra
- 2 Tide Free and Gentle
- 3 Gain
- 4 Ecover (powder, not liquid)
Please do not use laundry additives such a bleach, Oxiclean, Borax or Bac-out to wash your Kanga Care products. If you have questions about our washing instructions, please ask! We are happy to help!
- Newborn setting starts at 6 lbs
- Small setting starts at 10 lbs
- Medium setting starts at 15 lbs
- Large setting (fully un-snapped) starts around 20 lbs and will fit up to 35-40 lbs.
- Patented Double Inner Gussets!
Outer: 100% polyester
Inner: 60% bamboo rayon, 20% organic cotton, 20% polyester
These are my go to diapers, we call them Cadillacs in our house, because they are the best diapers we've ever had. I wish my whole stash were Rumparooz. My son is a little skinny and these are a bit smaller than mama koalas and fit him better. Also the inserts are WAY better! Like WAY WAY WAY better especially the hemp and bamboo. Im trying to switch out all my microfiber for kangacare hemp and bamboo.
These are amazing diapers. I prepped 4 times before using and my 10 month old slept 12 hrs overnight in it and woke up totally dry. I bought half OBV and half original pockets and wish I had bought all OBV instead.