Included In This Package:
- SprayMate Diaper Spraying Splatter Shield
- Drip Pan
- 6 Strong Spring Clips
- EZ Reacher
How It Works
- The SprayMate cloth diaper sprayer splatter shield makes rinsing and cleaning reusable cloth diapers, potty seat bowls, bedpans, under-garments, food bibs, muddy shoes, small kitty litter boxes and more quick and easy.
- Great for upset stomachs, allows to you throw-up in the SprayMate instead of directly in the toilet bowl water.
- Dual use legs support the SprayMate firmly on the rim of all toilets or sit on the floor over the drip pan.
- Drip pan allows wet items to drip-dry while the SprayMate is sitting on the floor.
- Drain hole fits in the drip pan without touching it, preventing misalignment and dripping on the floor.
- Convenient height allows you to comfortably stand while rinsing & cleaning soiled items.
- Slim 8.5 wide profile fits next to most toilets for easy storage.
- Can be used as a trash can by placing a small trash bag inside.
- Includes 6 strong spring clips, drip pan and EZ reach tool.
- EZ reach tool allows you to stretch the cloth diaper and elastic around the legs for easy rinsing and maneuvering the diaper parts, keeping your hands clean.
- Weighs 3lbs.
- Dimensions- 8.5" wide x 19" tall x 16.5" long
- USA & International Patents and Patents Pending
Well worth it!
This takes any anxiety or stress level down in rinsing diapers! I recommend it!
I love this!
Before having our daughter, we had purchased a different spray shield without even knowing this amazing thing existed. No hate to the other company... but it just wasn't cutting it. The other one created such a mess and really turned out to be a major hassle, so much so that I dreaded spraying off diapers. I just got this Spray Mate today, just in time for my daughter to have a diaper full of EBF poo. I was so excited to try this thing out, and can I just say... I LOVE IT! It fits perfectly on top of the toilet, so I didn't have to hold it up while spraying. There are MULTIPLE clips so I can clip up the diaper just right. And the grabber makes it so I don't actually have to touch the diaper while spraying. To top it off, the drip pan.... there's no mess! I can take the spray mate off the toilet and place it on the drip pan. No mess around the toilet, no mess on the floor, no mess on my hands, and no mess on the diaper. I never take the time to go write reviews, but this product really deserves a positive review. I HIGHLY recommend this, and I can't wait to try it out on things like bibs and ***** training seats. This thing will be a staple in my home from now on.
JUST BUY IT
Important things to note: 1. I did not buy the full kit because a friend gifted us a sprayer 2. I evolved from "dunk 'n swish" to "plop if it plops, then wash the rest!" So this is a WHOLE NEW world for me lol. That being said, let's start with the one star missing/cons: -large LOL (note: this is also a pro) This could be a bit of a challenge for small bathrooms, BUT I do know of families that still make it work because it's worth it! -plastic YOIKES lol. My first worry was that it would absorb smell. Not the case. However, I'm turning a new, eco-friendly leaf, so ANY other sustainable materials, IF AT ALL possible, would be incredibly more attractive to me -Kinda ties into the plastic: THE CLIPS. This is probably my biggest bugaboo! The plastic knobs that are used to keep the clips open, fell out of mine a few weeks into use. THANKFULLY, Kanga Care customer service is THE BEST. So I truly did not worry about getting that taken care of. They sent replacements SO FAST. Overall, the cons for me are more materials & design. Now for the all the fun pros: -large THIS IS GREAT for spraying more than 1 diaper at a time, especially if you happen to do the all in one day spraying. -NO BACK BENDING Had I been spraying from the beginning of our cloth diaper journey, this would have been one of the MOST IMPORTANT features for us because of C-section deliveries -for MORE THAN diapers THIS IS ACTUALLY MY WHY! I love anything and everything that can be used for a multitude of things, for YEARS! The SprayMate is PERFECT for dirty diapers, but has also come in SUPER handy for puke clothing and for our sandy Lil Learnerz & swim wear! So if you have been going back and forth on the idea, JUST BUY IT. Fair warning in addition to the above, your children will want to play with the "claw". So just a suggestion -- open your box during a nap or if you're one of the lucky ones that can lock themselves safely into a bathroom, uninterrupted by fingers under the door LOL.
Is great to spray I got it main for diapers and i dont need to vent to spray is tall enough also my back love it We also spray my husbands dirt shoes The clips really are strong and u can clip even 4 diapers at a time on the sides And with the reacher you can stretch the double gusset so no **** stocke there